Explore the homeland of the Nords and you’ll earn bonus rewards during The Elder Scrolls Online’s Dark Heart of Skyrim Celebration in-game event.
Starting today and continuing until November 29, as you quest within the Western Skyrim and Reach zones, you will receive event-specific bonus rewards, including all-new outfit style pages, furnishing recipes, item sets, and more.
You’ll have a chance to earn these rewards by completing daily quests in either of the event’s two zones and opening special containers. In addition to these reward boxes, you’ll also receive bonus loot dropped from weekly and daily quests, Harrowstorm world events, dungeons, Kyne’s Aegis trial, Vateshran Hollows arena, and resource nodes — phew!
Even better, you’ll also receive an event ticket the first time you complete a daily quest in Western Skyrim and the first time you complete a daily quest in The Reach, giving you the opportunity to acquire even more rewards from the Impresario in-game event vendor. Finally, for every five event tickets you spend at the Impresario, you’ll receive one bonus entry to the Taverns and Tales Sweepstakes. Check out this announcement blog from ESO’s official site to enter.
If you’re excited to return to the frozen wilds of Skyrim, pick up the free starter quest titled “Bloody Reunion” from the in-game Crown Store and prepare to uncover the monstrous force that plagues the Nords of this frigid part of Tamriel. For everything you need to know about the Dark Heart of Skyrim in-game event (including a complete list of all the event’s rewards), visit our announcement blog on the ESO official site.
With the recent release of The Elder Scrolls Online: Firesong, the Taverns and Tales Sweepstakes, community contests, and one final in-game event on the horizon, we’re closing out 2022 with a bang. You can find all the details on elderscrollsonline.com. We’ll see you in Tamriel!
The Elder Scrolls® Online
• ESO COMES TO Xbox Series X|S – Experience the award-winning RPG like never before with game-changing features/enhancements such as 60-fps performance mode, advanced lighting and shadows, improved reflections, shorter loading times and more!
• BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE – Discover Tamriel’s Second Era and enjoy all the epic quests, memorable characters, and dangerous enemies you expect in an Elder Scrolls game.
• PLAY YOUR WAY – Battle, craft, steal, siege, or explore. Combine different types of weapons, armor, and abilities to create your own style of play.
• TELL YOUR OWN STORY – Experience any story in any part of the world, in whichever order you choose – alone or with friends.
• INCLUDES THE MORROWIND CHAPTER – Journey to the iconic island of Vvardenfell and stop a meteor from crashing into Vivec City
The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle
• High Isle (New for 2022)
ULTIMATE FREEDOM—Create your ultimate RPG character, play solo or adventure with friends, and determine your fate in an ever-expanding world. With no level restrictions, go anywhere at any time in a truly open world. In The Elder Scrolls Online, the choice is yours.
CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE—Begin your adventure where you like: emerge from Coldharbour in the Base Game, battle Dragons in the Elsweyr Chapter, or face the Prince of Destruction, Mehrunes Dagon, in Blackwood. All content is accessible for new players, and you can switch adventures whenever you like.
INCLUDES LATEST CHAPTER: HIGH ISLE—Set out on ESO’s year-long adventure, the Legacy of the Bretons, and uncover an epic storytelling experience told across three DLCs and the High Isle Chapter. A tale of chivalric honor and political upheaval set within the stunning Systres Archipelago awaits.
Five Iconic Franchises Celebrate Milestone Anniversaries with New Content, Community Activities, and Sales
Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Chivalry 2, Scorn, A Plague Tale: Requiem, and More
Work Together to Unlock Special Rewards During Elder Scrolls Online’s Heroes of High Isle Event
Source: MajorNelson Xbox News