Heavy is the burden that lies on one lone Warrior. Armed with a greatsword… of the purest Obsydian.
Fast-paced and challenging souls-like combat awaits, where every moment counts. Yet fortune favors the bold, and defeating the Old Gods may grant the player powers beyond mortal comprehension.
Eldest Souls focuses on only the toughest and most engaging of combat encounters – the Bosses! – with each Old God presenting a new and unique challenge for the player to overcome… with fitting rewards for those who triumph!
An Ancient Kingdom:
As you explore the labyrinthine passages, in search of the Old Gods, you’ll encounter intriguing NPCs, compelling questlines, and a series of dark and ominous mysteries. Slowly uncover the truth behind the Old Gods and their agelong imprisonment…
Bask in the pixel perfection of the consecrated Citadel, dripping in gorgeous 16-bit attention-to-detail. But don’t gaze too long. This monument of Human triumph has long been forgotten, and something dark has taken root deep within.
Your Build. Your Rules:
Every encounter with the Old Gods presents its own unique challenge… and rewards. Claim their celestial powers to unlock a vast array of unique Talents and Abilities, ready to customize your own combat style from a multitude of combinations.
• Battle your way through a series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters
• Discover a cast of intriguing NPCs and questlines as you explore the ancient Citadel
• Unearth the mystery of the Old Gods, before total devastation befalls the World
• Bask in the glorious pixel-perfect graphic style, dripping in gorgeous attention-to-detail
• Your Build. Your Rules. Customize your own combat style from a multitude of ability combinations
Affiliate commission may be earned from Microsoft if you click a link and make a purchase.
The Ascent Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Xbox Game Pass)
Paint The Town Red Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
Blaster Master Zero 3 Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
Source: MajorNelson Xbox News