Xbox has announced that Red Dead Online, FIFA 21, Just Cause 4: Reloaded, Outlast, Psychonauts, Steep, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, and Remnant: From the Ashes will all be joining Xbox Game Pass in May 2021.
As detailed by Xbox Wire, Red Dead Online is the standalone version of the online game that was once only available to those who owned Red Dead Redemption 2.
While Red Dead Redemption 2 was removed from Xbox Game Pass in September 2020, Red Dead Online will give players the opportunity to go back to the end of the Wild West with their friends. It also joins Grand Theft Auto 5, which was re-added to Xbox Game Pass last month.
The full list of games coming to Xbox Game Pass, and what platforms they will be available on, are as follows;
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Console and PC) – May 4
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC via EA Play) – May 6
- Outlast 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 6
- Steep (Cloud and Console) – May 6
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC) – May 13
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Psychonauts (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console) – May 13
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) – May 13
Dragon Quest Builders 2 arrives on Xbox for the first time on May 4 and will be available to all Xbox Game Pass subscribers.
For more on Red Dead Online, check out our review from 2019 and our Wiki which includes all the updates and tips on how to be the best outlaw you can be.
As per usual, some games will also leave the Xbox Game Pass this month as well. On May 15 the following titles will leave Microsoft’s video game subscription service.
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
Have a tip for us? Want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.