Sony put up a bunch of PlayStation 5 games for digital preorder and detailed some of the bonuses that will be handed out to early adopters. The PS5 games up for preorder include Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and Demon’s Souls.
As the next-gen console launch approaches, Sony has put up several of its launch PS5 games for preorder. Many of them will also feature a digital deluxe edition packed with bonuses. I’ve summarized the digital deluxe editions for multiple PS5 games below.
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=confirmed-playstation-5-games&captions=true”]
Sackboy: A Big Adventure Digital Deluxe Edition:
- A digital artbook showcasing the world of Sackboy
- Digital soundtrack
- Four Sackboy costumes from different PlayStation Games: Jin from Ghost of Tsushima, Sam Porter Bridges from Death Stranding, Connor from Detroit Become Hume, and Deacon St. James from Days Gone
- Four Sackboy emotes based on previously mentioned characters.
- 20 Sackboy Avatars
- T.R.A.C.K. Suit DLC skin. Designed by Javier Garron, artist on the Miles: Morales Spider-Man comic series. Includes Untrackable Suit Mod.
- Second Spidey suit: Unannounced mystery DLC suit.
- Gravity Well Gadget: Early unlock for the Gravity Well Gadget that pulls enemies together and knocks them down, disarming them.
- Extra skill points: Bonus points that can go towards new powers and abilities.
Demon’s Souls is unique in that its Digital Deluxe Edition comes with new armor and weapons that weren’t in the original PlayStation 3 version of the game. Preorder any version of Demon’s Souls and players will receive the new Reaper’s Scythe weapon.
Digital preorder for the Deluxe Edition will also include:
- Legendary Hero Soul
- Renowned Warrior Soul
- Stories Warrior Soul
- Red-Eye Knight Armor
- Boletarian Royalty Armor
- Ritual Blade
- Hoplite Shield
- Ring of Longevity
- Preservation Grains
- Phosphorescent Grains
- Bearbug Grains
- Large Hardstone Share
- Moonlight Share
- Original Soundtrack
Fans of the original PS3 version will note that the new items, like the Red-Eye Knight armor, are likely new drops from existing enemies. Other items, like grains, are a mystery. This has fueled speculation that the PS5 Demon’s Souls remake might add additional content.
Bluepoint Games famously added an easter egg to its remake of Shadow of the Colossus, so the developers aren’t afraid of adding some new content into the remakes. Of course, we’ll have to wait until its launch on November 12 to find out for sure.
For more, check out IGN’s PS5 preorder guide for up-to-date retail links. We’ll refresh them when new preorder stock becomes available.
Matt T.M. Kim is a reporter for IGN.
Source: IGN Video Games All